Advertising Account Manager
Company: SRG Services, Inc.
Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: November 28, 2019
Do you want to work in a fun, energetic and collaborative
environment where you will be challenged, rewarded and
Come work with industry thought leaders at SRG to make a real
difference in how active aging adults and caregivers navigate the
milestones of aging while working closely with advertisers to
create a strategy that will amplify their message, drive traffic
and expand their message reach and resonance.
As an Account Manager, you will play a key role in generating new
sales, renewing contracts, upselling relevant services, providing
impact reports and working with other SRG team members to ensure
client success and satisfaction.
More info on the ins and out of the role follow below and if this
seems like a good fit for you - we'd love to hear from you!
Highlights of the job:
- Cold Calling
- Proposal Writing
- Pipeline Management
- Time Management
- Closing Business
- Growing Accounts
- Follow Through
What we look for:
- A confident, outgoing, approachable CONVERSATIONALIST who is
able to bond and establish rapport quickly
- An inquisitive, problem-solving DETECTIVE who listens to our
clients "real" needs
- A clever, quick learning SELF STARTER who can take initiative
and run with it
- A positive, supportive TEAM PLAYER who embraces humor and
enjoys eureka moments
- An adaptable, trainable employee who enjoys being part of a
- A stable, emotionally mature individual who can move through
potential rejection with ease and grace
The right fit:
- Bachelor's degree in sales, marketing, communications or
- 3-5 years of experience working in a sales capacity - b2b
- Marketing aptitude and basic understanding of advertising
- Exceptional written, verbal and relationship skills
- Passion for providing unmatched customer experience
- Ability to make the complex consumable
Why SRG?We're building strong relationships by providing our
clients and audience with unmatched customer service and
unforgettable experiences. It takes a team of passionate, creative
and talented people to unite behind this mission. We work in an
energetic, results-oriented, collaborative, team environment that
recognizes exceptional performance. As we evolve and grow as a
business, so do you.
Culture, Benefits & Perks:
- Awesome office. Newly renovated workspace with beautiful views.
Minutes from restaurants and the heart of Sugar Land Town
- Great company culture. We are all about work/life balance, free
beer Fridays, onsite chair massages, team outings and required time
- Amazing teammates. We hire exceptional talent based on our core
values and collective culture.
- Ability to make an impact. Being a small business, you can make
a difference with your efforts and work.
- Competitive salary and many more great benefits: uncapped
commission --- bonuses --- flexible time off --- health insurance
--- breakout dance sessions (optional) --- In-house coffee roaster
--- and much, much more!
Our benefits are designed to care for you and your family - to keep
you healthy - physically, emotionally, financially and
The People:We have Backpackers, Beer Enthusiasts, Coffee Roasters,
Movie Buffs, Runners, Golfers, Mountain Bikers, Margarita Experts,
Dog Lovers, and every other variety of people. We have Family
people, Single people, Happy people.
Our Hiring Process:
- You find or get sent this job ad.
- You read the ad.
- It piques your interest and you're looking for a place to
- You tell us you are interested (apply, email, shout, smoke
- We set up a quick phone chat to learn more about each
- You come meet the team and verify all the truths (and more)
- You start enjoying your new and improved work life by June
- You tell everyone how amazing your life has become.
---Advice:Don't ignore this opportunity. You may be happy, but
shouldn't you always be striving for happier? Worst-case-scenario -
You find out all the things we say are true (which you will).
Role: Advertising Sales Account ManagerExpected Salary:
$55,000-$75,000$40,000 (base) + uncapped commission + bonuses
Keywords: SRG Services, Inc., Sugar Land , Advertising Account Manager, Advertising , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!