Brand Marketing: Marketing & Promotional Retail Sales
Company: Kaizen MG
Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: March 17, 2020
We are hiring for a Brand Marketing Manager for one of the
leading Brand Management firms in the Houston and surrounding
Areas. Please only apply after review of entire ad and
understanding what we do as a company and what the expectations are
of this position.
PURPOSE: Marketing, Brand Management, & Sales - Paid Training -
Travel Opportunities - Management
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
- Implementation of marketing & campaign plans, including product
positioning, campaign development strategies, and market strategy
- Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross
function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
- Marketing opportunity for revenue
- Overseeing the sales pipeline, meeting and over achieving sales
- Provide product/service support in order to establish proper
channels of information and communication.
- Responsible for branding, advertising, promotional materials,
and company events
- Work with management on projects dealing with media relations,
business communications, success stories
To make it simple; this person will be managing sales on behalf of
our clients within the retail revenue stream. You will be working
directly under upper level management, and will have the
opportunity to help over see and manage a sales team. We focus on
brand management and exceeding sales goals of our clientele.
These are personal traits that will best help the associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Judgement and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs
and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate
- Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on
responsibilities and challenges.
- Leadership - Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge,
and offer opinions and direction.
- Achievement/Effort - Job requires establishing and maintaining
personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward
- Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and
dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Social Orientation - Job requires preferring to work with
others rather than alone, and being personally connected with
others on the job.
- Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail
and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the
job and displaying a good-nature, cooperative attitude.
- Candidate must be very articulate, have a sense of humor,
easygoing, but very disciplined. We need a culture fit! ENTRY
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or
- Minimum (0) zero to (2) two years of relevant experience in
marketing management with proven success, however we offer paid
- Must have wide range of experience and understanding of the
marketing including product positioning, pricing, promotions,
market research, sales and distribution.
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work
independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve
problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
- Experience working with agency/client partners, exhibiting the
ability to generate maximum return through effective marketing
strategies and direction.
For IMMEDIATE consideration APPLY NOW!!
Keywords: Kaizen MG, Sugar Land , Brand Marketing: Marketing & Promotional Retail Sales, Advertising , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!