Sr Financial Analyst
Location: Sugar Land
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Nalco Champion, an Ecolab Company, has an immediate need for a
Senior Finance Analyst in our Energy Services Business Operations
Group located in Houston, TX. If you are a dedicated Finance
Analyst professional with a proven track record of success we
invite you to apply. This is your opportunity to join a large,
growing company offering a competitive base salary, bonus structure
Whats in it For You:
- Excellent opportunity! High visibility role with great
potential for wide ranging future growth potential
- You will join a growth company offering competitive pay and
- Access to best in class resources, tools and technology
- Opportunity for a long term, advanced career path
- A culture that values safety first, including training and
- Pride in working for a company that provides clean water, safe
food, abundant energy and healthy environments
What You Will Do:
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for maintaining pricing
and revenue data and providing analysis of this data as required by
Sales Business Unit (SBU) management. Execute the accurate and
timely development and maintenance of pricing and contract data for
sales of all products within the SBU. Collects, analyzes and
evaluates sales and profitability data to measure the attainment of
SBU business plan objectives.
- Key resource to business unit sales manager in development of
business strategies including selling and profitability
- Understand market trends, dynamics, price/volume trends and
outlooks in order to recommend actions that lead to profitable
- Support sales/marketing with analysis aimed at customer
retention, pricing, new business and business lost impacts.
- Manage new business pipeline reporting and assess impact of new
opportunities on the business portfolio.
- Development of pricing strategies and management of price
- Assess key commodity markets risk and the impact on
- On-going margin analysis, opportunity identification and
implementation of corrective actions to improve margin.
- Prepare customer level profit and loss statements and advise
sales and operations group on opportunities for improvement.
- Develop and maintain computerized price structures to reflect
current Nalco Champion and SBU pricing sources (catalogs, special
prices, models and contracts).
- Maintain an expert knowledge of Nalco Champion pricing and
contract systems within assigned business segment (SBU / region).
Ensure compliance with policies and monitor exceptions.
- Monitor special prices and investigate discrepancies with Sales
and Marketing personnel.
- Provide pricing and revenue analyses as requested by Sales and
Marketing Department management.
- Prepare standard weekly, monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc sales
reports as needed based on assigned business unit.
Position Details: This position is based in Sugar Land, TX.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance or Business
- 4+ years applicable work experience
- High level of computer literacy, especially Microsoft
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- No Immigration Sponsorship available for this opportunity
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work effectively with staff in other disciplines such as
logistics, manufacturing, customer service, and cost
- Strong analytic skills and attention to detail required
analyzing products and applications to meet customer needs
- High level of computer literacy, especially Excel and SAP/BI
functionality and reporting
- Flexible, well organized, pro-active, and acts with a sense of
- Strong numerical aptitude, analytical and problem-solving
- Agile learner, ability to drive results in a dynamic,
collaborative team environment
About Nalco Champion:
Discover how Nalco Champion helps fuel 550 million vehicles
globally. Ecolabs Energy Services business, Nalco Champion,
provides specialty chemistry programs and related services for
upstream, midstream and downstream oil and gas operations looking
to maximize production, protect assets and reduce operating costs
and environmental impact. Through on-site problem solving and
innovative technologies, our team provides solutions that help
energy customers overcome complex challenges in the worlds toughest
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and
we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can
grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal
treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote,
transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of
individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters
affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions,
and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against
any associate or applicant for employment because of race,
religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic
information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal
Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our
goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered
veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a
place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including
those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City
of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Keywords: Ecolab, Sugar Land , Sr Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Sugar Land, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!